Design and deploy efficient tools and fixtures for manufacturing process improvement and develop and implement production-grade data acquisition tools for electronic device screening and compliance testing.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Knowledge of mechanical fixture design.
- Signal cable design and assembly
- National Instruments (or equivalent) data acquisition platforms (LabVIEW, Test Stand, etc.)
- Electronic test instrumentation and remote interfacing (multimeters, electrometers, oscilloscopes, etc.)
- Lean optimization
- Technical writing (test reports, procedures, work orders, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of mechanisms required to implement processes and manage product flow
Principle Duties Responsibilities
- Work with R&D and Production to define test criteria and to develop test systems
- Design and build test fixtures for cryogenic thermometry
- Write test reports and develop work instruction for new systems, and update existing documentation for existing systems
- Solve issues related to product flow and material performance
- Assist Quality Department with Root Cause Analyses and first article inspections.
- Feasibility studies on advanced processes to estimate product cost and analyze capital equipment, capacity, and capability
Education & Experience Requirements
- B.S. in computer science, electrical engineering or related scientific discipline with focus in inspection, metrology, and analysis
- Manufacturing Engineering: 2 years or advanced degree
- Cryogenics: 2 years (Required) or advanced degree/studies in a cryogenics-related field
Must have Manufacturing Engineer experience
Note: No Relocation Allowance
No phone calls.
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
|Job Title||Manufacturing Engineer|