Position Summary: Responsible for producing excellent quality product
- Fabricate and test various sensors following the procedures outlined and / or assembly drawings.
- Follow safety procedures for correct and safe use of liquid cryogens.
- Offer preventative action suggestions for safety.
- Maintain accurate records and data on sensors.
- Travelers for non-serialized sensors are given to appropriate personnel to process once completed.
- Comply with Company’s Quality Assurance Plan by following current procedures and using current controlled forms.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
- Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
- Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
Note: No Relocation Allowance
No phone calls.
|Date Posted||July 18, 2018|
|Job Title||Sensors Technician|
|Reports To||Senior Sensor Technician|