Model 1901 - Microprocessor
Model 1901 Microprocessor based 3 digit LED temperature indicators provide a cost effective approach to accurate temperature measurement. Simple adjustments are made via two front panel-mounted buttons. These buttons provide access to “Sp Cal” and Alarm Setpoints.
(As of 2011, Model 1900 has been rendered obsolete)
Additional information will be available in the near future.
Please contact us for immediate follow through.
- MODEL 1901
- SensorSi410 Grouping Diode
- Sensor Excitation10 Microamps
- Temperature Range1.5K – 450K
- Resolution.1K to 1.5K–99.9K // 1K to 100K–450K
- Accuracy± .1K to 1.5K–99.9K // ± 1K to 100K–450K
- Power110 or 220 Vac/9 VDC at 500mA
- Alarm Setpoint(2) SPDT 28 VDC relays
- RS232C InterfaceStandard
- Analog OutputOptional: 0-1 VDC or 0-4 VDC
- (3.8” W x 1.9” H x 5.8” D (96 x 48 x 147mm))
- (*SpCal (single point cal), offsets display at a specific temperature to improve system accuracy.)
5 pin male sensor plug; 110 or 220 VAC Adapter to 9 VDC;
RS232C, position RJ modular with 7 foot cable; Analog Out – Mini 2-pin banana jack.
Please complete our information request form below or dial 1-561-881-8500, and Scientific Instruments associates will supply you with the requested information as quickly as possible.