Summary: Responsible for producing excellent quality product
- Hand Soldering experience required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding and changing environment.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
- Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
- Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
- Willing to continue education when additional training is warranted or desired
- One to three years of experience in a similar position is desired.
- Fabricate and test various sensors following the procedures outlined and / or assembly drawings.
- Follow safety procedures for correct and safe use of liquid cryogens.
- Offer preventative action suggestions for safety.
- Maintain accurate records and data on sensors.
- Travelers for non-serialized sensors are given to appropriate personnel to process once completed.
- Comply with Company’s Quality Assurance Plan by following current procedures and using current controlled forms.
|Jon Title||Sensors Technician|
|Reports To||Senior Sensor Technician|