Summary: Responsible for producing excellent quality product
- Fabricate and test various sensors following the procedures outlined and / or assembly drawings.
- Assist in troubleshooting assembly problems and resolve in a timely manner.
- Follow safety procedures for correct and safe use of liquid cryogens.
- Maintain accurate records and data on sensors.
- Troubleshoot/rework product for production schedules.
- Work with soldering irons, wire crimpers and be under a microscope for long periods of time.
- Comply with Company’s Quality Assurance Plan by following current procedures and using current controlled forms.
- Utilize Microsoft Outlook and ERP system for clocking in and out of jobs.
- Hand Soldering experience required.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly expanding, and changing environment. Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Excellent manual dexterity and visual acuity, high attention to detail
- Ability to use technical terms to communicate verbally and in writing
- Good organization, multi-tasking, time management and documentation skills
- Willing to continue education when additional training is warranted or desired.
- One to three years of experience in a similar position is desired.
|Jon Title||Sensors Technician|
|Reports To||Senior Sensor Technician|
|Hours||Full time position|